Acid Reflux More Condition_symptoms In Babies Protonix Does Not Work Any More For My Acid Reflux.?

Protonix does not work any more for my acid reflux.? - acid reflux more condition_symptoms in babies

I have five weeks for Acid Reflux pronotix. Everything was going fine until the other day. Now I have a stomach ache (again), but not as bad as before. I started with Prilosec, but it did not work until I pronotix.
I ate something he should not have problems the other day and since had. Has anyone had this problem? T are working to start again?

3 comments:

auntb93a... said...

I have the rules of acid reflux for a few years, but still show occasional episodes, usually not long until it was time to take another pill. Then my doctor told me it would not be renewed if it was discussed at the. I do not want to spend money, so I left the prescription expired.

May have been one occasion I stopped taking the medication (the Protonix, which was the first or second), I, that they no longer episodes! I stopped for coffee and other acidic foods and eating a little bit conservative. Apparently the only reason why I follow when he was taking drugs, was the feedback that occurs when the drug decreases.

Ask your doctor if you should just leave things the way and see what it is. But you need to change your diet.

Janst said...

If you believe protonix not working. Order Prevacid can help

Janst said...

If you believe protonix not working. Order Prevacid can help

Post a Comment