Cyst In Pelvic Region Pelvic Pain, In Ovary Area..could This Be Ovarian Cyst?

Pelvic pain, in ovary area..could this be ovarian cyst? - cyst in pelvic region

"I have a strong stinging pain has subsided in my lower left side of the pelvis (ovaries such?), The began during my tenure. The pain during my stay over, and there was no pain when he was finished. There was no normal menstrual cramps, he was also a time that was lighter red.

"During ovulation had a strange pain

"My next deadline for the first time I had followed pelvic pain from below the right stop menstruation. (Compared with the previous period), menstrual cramps in my pelvis was slightly stronger than ever. I thought I would fall into a faint or vomit. But went away after a day of my period cramps.

"Sometimes I get a dull pain in my right ovary area. I felt a sharp pain than I was yesterday in theliptical and left when I stopped. I had my workout early because I was afraid that something bad will happen if I would continue to stop.

"I am more aware of my ovaries or something recently .. It is very strange. I could be an STD, but I think that's unlikely. So what do you mean? STD Possible Cysts? Anything else?

Any response is appreciated .. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment