Desnudos En I Love Money 2 Can Some One Help W/ Spanish To English Translation Of Rap Song?

Can some one help w/ spanish to english translation of rap song? - desnudos en i love money 2

There is something mystical (even a little mysticism)
But it does not happen in any case, if no one takes you a little physical love,
Let me touch
This gives the button you already have the whole block
He has thus
The alternative to the trash-TV is the sex, (The alternative to trash TV is the sex)
We agree, and "dirty" is just a concept (We are united and "dirty" is just a concept)
Let us, and you do not know
Tell me, with characters and other dark hair that you want
If the clothing is, the heart is running,
Pom Pom is the drum of my song (incense, incense is the drum of my song)
Breathe easy chocolate
There is nothing dirty in two naked bodiesNo One,
The sale is to see what we did for the world.
Why hack a school and kill children?

My God, what is it? (My God, what?)
We need sex.



Thank you! I tried what I could! They mean a lot if someone can help!

1 comments:

Luna said...

There is something mystical, = I know there is something mystical
But it does not happen in any case, if no one takes you a little physical love, = but will not reach a port, if not in any physical love and share
Let me touch, let me = you, you touch
This gives the button you already have the whole block, = on the button that can hear the whole block, to
He knows how to do = do
The alternative to the trash-TV is the sex, (The alternative to trash TV is the sex)
We agree, and "dirty" is just a concept (We are united and "dirty" is just a concept)
Let's not and you do = what you have done
Tell me about character and some otrHer hair, or dark desire, I say = with signs and a hair or two, and his dark desire
If the clothing is, the heart is running, =, if the clothes are more, the heart beats faster
Pom Pom) is the drum of my song,) (Bom Bom (sound is the rhythm of my song
Take a deep breath to breathe = chocolate, sweets (chinita)
There is nothing dirty in two naked bodies in one, = there is nothing dirty in two naked bodies in a
The sale is to see what we see have done the dirty world .= what we mean by the world not
Why hack a school and kill children? = Why abduct a school and kill children?

My God, what is it? (My God, What is this?)
We need sex sex is missing .=

Post a Comment